Lazact Clear - Laser Activated Additive for Transparent Polycarbonate (PC) Molded Parts, Reveals Black Permanent Marking - 1 KG - Prints Black
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 8 items left in stock!
- Mess free technology-part of molding process, no consumables needed for laser printing, for example- messy inks from ink jet printing or hot-stamp ribbon or pad printing.
- Applications: track and trace, UDI (unique device identification), serialization, codes for inside beverage caps, ear tags for animal identification, cable identification, information on electrical and automotive parts, batch dates, expiration dates,serial numbers etc.
- Fast-durable, dark black permanent high definition marking for letters, numbers, logos, qr codes, barcodes etc.
- Uneven surface is not a problem
- International shipping available.
Laser Activated Additive for the plastic molding process that prints in black ink on a variety of light and dark colored molded plastics. LazAct is a permanent marking plastic additive for Nd:YAG & Fiber Laser Marking. In master batch pellet concentrate in a variety of plastic options. Introduce 2% to 4% LDR of this granulated masterbatch in your molding process, depending on contrast requirements.
Our laser marking additives can be used in polyolefins like PP, HDPE, PS, ABS, PC, TPU, PET, PBT, Nylon, PVC and TPE etc. along with other resins for marking with variety of different lasers like 1064 nm Nd:YAG-Laser, fiber laser and solid state lasers. Our specialty compounds have the ability to deliver an excellent mark for both transparent and non-transparent plastics.
SDS Data Sheet